MSCVT was formed in 2009 and our main objective is to standardize the quality of CVT services through a combination of symposia, lectures and “hands-on” workshop
Profession of Cardiovascular Technology has reached an advance level internationally; unfortunately in Malaysia this profession is still lacking in many areas especially pertaining to recognition, credentialling as well as standards and guidelines. Realizing these circumstances the Malaysian Society of Cardiovascular Technologists has been formed as a platform and vehicle to live up and streamline the profession.
THE AIMS OF MSCVT
- To amalgamate all the different professional backgrounds under one roof.
- To serve as a vehicle of integrated voices to look after the welfare and wellbeing of the Cardiovascular Technology profession and its subspecialties.
- To set up a minimum standard of service quality that has to be followed by all members of the profession through accredited training programs and professional examination.
- To participate in setting up syllabus of the Cardiovascular Technologist training program in order to produce competent Cardiovascular Technologists who are able to perform above the minimum standard of entry-level.
- To promote a higher standard and continuous improvement of the service quality and updating the knowledge of the member of Cardiovascular Technologist in accordance to fast changing cardiovascular field.